RE: Stolen Fuji..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Stolen Fuji..
  • From: "Paul Gale" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:35:12 -0000

There are a few tablet PC's around that don't have keyboards (the
keyboarde=
d ones are sometimes a 'clamshell' design). I think Compaq do one. I used
t=
o work for RM (educational computer supplier) - they do what you're
looking=
for (I'm going to get one of the newer, faster spec machines in a couple o=
f months) but they only sell to education establishments :-( Great bits of
=
kit though - especially with XP tablet edition.

=20

Paul.

=20