RE: xAP Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: xAP Update
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:07:21 -0000

I think that a HomeSeer plugin would be absolutely what was needed - please
(PG)  !

Re Patrick's applications - I think things might have got lost in the
transition here. I know that some of the apps you are talking about are
available as 1.2 versions - particularly the hub. What I think has happened
is that Patrick is hard at work on an imminent brand new website for all
this stuff and maybe the maintenance of the existing site has taken a lower
priority. Certainly links that I thought used to be there have gone awol.

Kevin