Re: xAP Update

Quoting Tony Butler <lists@xxxxxxx>:

> Would be interested BUT the Meteor and Tivo stuff isn't yet updated
for 1.2,
> according to patrick's website, which would be my main use ATM for
xAP.
> If they were then I'd be happy to install it & test the AT stuff
for you....

Oh - erm - oops... :-(

xAP 1.2 versions of the Meteor and TiVo stuff will be put on a site
shortly,
then :-)

As you may have figured, part of the reason for posting the update was to
flush
out this kind of trailing dependancy. I tend to find my xAPps on the
"xAP"
folder on my server, rather than actually checking what's published and
what's
just been mailed to me :-) :-)

Mark