Re: xAP Update

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:52:17 -0000, "Chris Bond"
<chris@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Erk forgot we host xapframework to d0h! :)

Oh dear ... I hadn't realised there was a problem. I take it I need to
update something then Chris?? It was working the other day :)

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx