Re: [OT] DVD Blanks

Kenneth Watt wrote:

>Correction, the place I wouldn't buy anything! Bunch of rip-off
>merchants, I will refrain from my normal sermon on Priceless, aka Ali
>Bongo's!

LOL! :)

>Well, apparently there is a shortage of media, hence everyone is low or
>sold out but I still got some okay albeit the Bulkpaq purples which
will
>only burn at x1. but I'm not desperate enough to go over pless's door
>anytime this side of hell still being fiery! ;)

hehehehe. The BulkPaq are heavily labelled aren't they? I've been trying
to stick to either white or silver.... looks a bit more professional
when they're not for yourself... ;>

Must get around to getting a direct to disc inkject printer at some
point, but that forces me to buy the printable media.

>It may be time to attack Creative with a bulk order, anyone up for a
>bulk buy of DVD media if we can get an idea on price and quantity?

Possibly, depends on price and branding.... the stack I've got just now
should last a wee while, but if it's an offer I can't refuse sort of
deal then.. ;>

>LOL, lost in Tradeston! Infinity is just round the corner, literally,
>Computer World is along the road that Priceless is almost on and there
>is some other gaff a few yards up the street from them as well now so
>there are options. Try Infiniti, Dean in there is a nice enough bloke
>and they come up with some cracking deals at times, but all in I still
>prefer Creative to the lot of them.

I get lost everywhere, especially when Glasgow City Council insist on
digging up the road, introducing new one way systems and changing
traffic light sequences to bizarre 60 second floor it or you'll miss it
settings.... and where have they done that recently? Tradeston! :)

I'll possibly have a bash at finding Creative at some point.... I could
do with buying a couple of RWs to have lying around for doing tests of
things and random experiments before commiting to an expensive 40p
disc... ;)

--
Doogie

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx