Re: IR mini emitters and Sky+ box

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: IR mini emitters and Sky+ box
  • From: "the_home_automator <db@xxxxxxx>" <db@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:04:36 -0000

I have exctly the same experience.

Xantech filtered receive, buffalo drivers, and IR "mouse" emitter
on
front of TiVo. TiVo is unnder stairs, and said emitter is he only IR
source.  Aim peanut at IR receiver - nothing.  Aim peanut at wall;
works about 50% of the time.

Have also tried resistors in series with emitter, and found little
difference.

Odd.

I've not found an answer, and would be really grateful if someone
susses it :-))).

David.