From: Stuart Grimshaw
To: UKHA List
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 1:59 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Where to put lights?

I'm hopefully putting some lv halogens in the bathroom, B&Q have these

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID=16036&paintCatId=&CATID=159751

which look pretty good value to me.

How would I go about placing those in a bathroom that looks like this

+-[  WIN  ]------------+
G[1]       B
[5]
-------+       A

[2]

+----------
+-----

Not to scale or owt like that.

S = Sink (or wash basin for you southerners), not shower. The shower is
against the same wall as the window, in the bath.

I was thinking about putting them where the numbers are on the diagram
(roughly) above ... any comments?

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>