Re: O2Hoster ... a balancing view :-)

> With regards Tony's issue - this is a problem only he is having out of
our
> 300 clients which is why he posted on ukha to see if he could get
someone
> else to replicate it as we cannot.

Guys,

As Chris says, I am posting here to see if anyone else has the problem -
not to
suggest that O2 are crap.  If that was the case, I wouldn't continue to
recommend them (as I was doing only this morning to a potential reseller).

Chris and the gang have not managed to recreate the problem because they do
not
have access to BY and/or the do not have a combination of connectivity that
includes NetCache set up as it is in both my locations.
It may be that other of their clients would have the same problem, but they
just have not needed to use the knowledge base and/or dismissed it as a one
off
problem (as I did originally).

I posted here to try to get ppl to check out the issue and help confirm if
other ppl would be affected, not to highlight I was having a
"problem" with O2
per-se.

Hope this clarifies things & thanks to the ppl who have responded to my
problem.

cheers,

Tony

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx