RE: handy hint

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: handy hint
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:37:11 -0000

Especially, having sticky eyelashes, and then red and sore eyes from
using thinners to clear yourself. And wearing any type of hat would
probably speed up natural hair colour recovery process.
For some reason, I have a feeling that thinners are not made to be used
on facial skin, nor as a hair shampoo replacement.
Nik