RE: OT: Domain Tags

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Domain Tags
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:04:33 -0000

I had five .com domains with netnames which fell due last year.  They
wante=
a large sum (I forget exactly how large) to renew them or about 20 quid a
domain to transfer out.  I paid a transfer in fee at freeparking.com of
about ten quid a domain and about 20 quid each for two years renewal direct
to network solutions(?).  This worked well for me.

My point is, if the domain is due for renewal, can't you just ignore the
transfer out fee - as far as the previous hoster are concerened you let the
domain lapse.  It's like the old adage about footballers transfer fees -
they're only worth a fee while they're 'in' contract.

Or have I missed the point?

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20