RE: Re: OT: Test Again

<snip, snip, snippety snip>

First off, hello from a completely baffled and bamboozled newbie to
home automation :-\

Back to the Yapoo mailing list problem. I belong to several lists all
related to a postal game I play (stop laughing at the back!!) and we
have Yapoo mailing lists for this game.

We are ALWAYS having problems with mail going missing, users being
bounced and general delaying issues. It's one of the reasons I got a
O2Hoster site, so I could setup our own mailing list.

Yapoo, for mailing lists, is rubbish nowadays. It's almost like it
has got too big. The longest delay in delivering messages I've seen
before has been in the region of 3 weeks, completely ridiculous.
Especially when you have people replying to messages, you seeing the
replies before the original has even come through!

We couldn't see any method or pattern to the general unpredictability
of Yapoo! And now we use an O2Hoster based mailing list, we have had
0 (zero!) problems. Speed is near instantaneous.

And for the record, I have Yapoo email delivered to both BTInternet,
BTOpenWorld and O2Hoster addresses and I have problems with numerous
mails not appearing in each. Plus other users have a wide variety of
providers and they ALL have problems receiving Yapoo mail.

It HAS to be a Yapoo problem somehow, although I doubt they'd ever
admit it.

Steve

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx