Re: Pictures man, Pictures!, WAS : Cat 5 sockets ADVERT

Hi Des
Nice pics..........

Your mains cable doesnt look very big??

I take it the box sinker did those nice neat holes in the wall........?
Does
a nice job..........Expensive??

Plenty of room up in the attic is that going to be node 0...?

I take it central heating is all the go now ....I remember helping my Da
(plumber) do central heating in a pub in Portadown.....The old fella that
was doing the chippie work spend most of the time smoking cigars and
drinking whiskey he found in one of the cupboards and trying to entice the
othe tradies into doing the same.;-))

Previously when wiring solid brick houses i have used these mesh plates
which are nailed to the wall with a hole knocked out in the wall first and
then just reder over the plate....Such thing in the UK??

Looks approx the same size as aussie wall boxes ..is it ????

>Time is against me, and I still need to replace the CH system and
decorate
>in errrr 6 days, lol!

You need the Backyard Blitz People to help you ;-))

Installing an Alarm system  ???? decided on a lighting system

Good Luck

Frank