RE: Re: OT: Test Again

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Test Again
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:34:49 -0000

They must regard BTOpenworld and BTInternet as different entities then
despite the fact they both point at the same mailboxes.

Whilst my diyha email address was out of action I changed UKHA_D and
UK_Selfbuild over to a BTInternet address and received all the messages
sent
to the lists.

Things do look better today ad the groups that I had left set to diyha have
received messages. I have now restored the other two groups back to diyha.

Whilst the problems were occuring, I tried to set up a new email address on
my kat5 domain. Repeated attempt to get the verify message failed.

After reports that messages were now getting through I send the verify
message again and it has come through OK.

Hopefully things will now get back to normal and whatever caused this chaos
can be prevented in the future.

All we need now is a happy outcome regarding the deleted groups.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv