RE: Wiring LW11G

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wiring LW11G
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:37:21 -0000

Just my 2p's worth.

Whilst we can all make an installation that is safe, we should all be
following the regs as these (try) to ensure that all installations are
standard.

Is there no way you can pull through a 3 core & earth (I know the
difficulties as I'm doing a total rewire at the moment!) so that you keep
the earth as an earth ?

commissioning a machine
>     when
>         > > theres no
>         > > > neutral at the 3 phase outlets ..but its only
temperory
>     job.....
>         > > > If for some reason you loose the main earth it
could mean
>     that
>         > > > all earthed
>         > > > equipment will become live when the light is
turned
>     on..........not
>         > > > pleasent thought...........
>         > >
>         > > Absolutely correct if you still have the
"earth"
> conductor still
>     tied
>         > > earth but that won't happen if you have moved it
over and tied
>     it to
>         > > neutral...
>         > >
>         > > ...but hopefully the fact that Frank and I are
basically
>     spending four
>         > > or
>         > > five emails just clarifying exactly what we mean
gives you a
>     bloody
>       good
>         > > idea of *WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT KIND OF
THING!!!!*
>         > >
>         > > Phil
>         > >
>         > >
>         > >
>         > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>         > >
>         > >
>         > >

> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
>         > >
>     041992:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>
>         > >
>         > >

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egrou
>         > > pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=393538618>
>         > >
>         > > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>         > > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>         > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>         > >
>         > > List of UKHA Groups here -
>         > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/
>         > >
>         > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
.
>         > >
>         > >
>         > >
>         > >
>         > > [Non-text portions of this message have been
removed]