Re: Advice on current wifi cards ?

Check out the Belkin 54G kit.
The cards are about 35 quid, and you can have a wap for about 70 quid or a
wap+router for about 90 - the wap only version has a greatly extended
range (1500m), so may be the better one to go for & can be placed out
of
sight then.

Bought one recently but not had time to swap out my WAP11 - but I know
Phil H has one and is v.happy with it, having gotten at least 600? yards
out of it going to a local petrol station :)

HTH,

T.