Re: Help! Tivo 40gb hard disk reuse in Windows PC

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Help! Tivo 40gb hard disk reuse in Windows PC
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:19:17 +0100

Is it a Maxtor dirve?

It sounds like it could possibly be the "locked drive"
problem?....

Take a look in the usual places (TiVo forums etc.) for the QUNLOCK
utility....

sorry not to be any more precise, but none of my drives have ever turned
out
to be locked, so I've never needed to know any more than that!... :-)

Paul G.