Re: Solar Garden Lighting

Nothing constructive for you. Solar lighting is _very_ low current stuff,
usually LED based. To produce any decent amount of power requires a large
solar panel which equals lots of money.

Ian

---------+---------------------------->
steve.cooper@xxxxxxx
urich.com

10/06/2003 13:58
Please respond to
ukha_d

---------+---------------------------->
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:       ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:  [ukha_d] Solar Garden Lighting

Anyone got any recommendations for solar lighting.  In particular I'm
looking for some sort of flood or fill lighting rather than those path
marker type things.

Either self contained units or is it possible to have a panel to charge a
battery to run standard 12v lighting, although I'm not sure solar would be
able to recharge a battery to run normal lighting, any views?

S.