Re: Re: PhoneBot

On 10/06/2003 at 09:36 Mark McCall wrote:

>> ... including a surprise last-minute addition to the speaker
>> programmer from a mystery Asterisk expert who flew in from the
>> Netherlands to give a presentation on configuring Asterisk with
FWD...

>IS that the same guy that "couldn't" fly into UKHA2003?
>
>Hmmmmm.
>
>M.

Ouch! Trust me Mark, if I'd had the luxury of a job then I would have
attended. Potentially (and I mean potentially) speaking on Asterisk at a
conference where a lot of people who deal with and look at VoIP could
assist me in getting some work. Sadly UKHA2003 couldn't. Since I have to
watch what and how much I spend I'll limited to only flying/going to events
when there is a possibility (however remote) that it could help out.

I was extremely dissapointed that I was not able to attend UKHA2003, it
looked like an excellent event, but as I say what I *want* to attend and
what I *need* to attend are two very different things.

Andy