RE: Idratek Cortex

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Idratek Cortex
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:15:08 +0100

Glad I managed to generate a discussion this time!  I have to agree with
most of the comments the technical side looked bloody amazing, in there
demos they didn=92t even get a chance to show off the full potential of
there system.

The colours where off putting certainly, I think white would blend in a
lot better in a home (that means no idratek logos everywhere too though
as you don=92t see a manufactors logo on your light switch do you?).

The voice uses microsofts API so you can change it in control panel
lucky!  The control panel had a lot of functionality which is esscial in
every room in one box, the only draw back was the unit itself doesn=92t
blend in well with the home.

Im pritty sure the idratek guys are subscribed to the list but I'll send
Karam an email off the list to make sure he's got all the comments that
have just been posted.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond