Re: [OT] Rotozip accessories

I've just got back from two of Stoke's B&Q's.

Mier Park warehouse store has the rotozip + zipmate pack back in=20
stock at =A350. Also selling the zipmate seperately approx =A330.
Zipmate=20
discs and sabre blades are in stock.

Leek Road, Hanley store appears to have the rotozip+zipmate in stock=20
(nothing on the shelves, lots of "take this card to the counter for=20
service" slips) at =A350, and joy upon joys, circle cutters! The
circle=20
cutters are on the power tool rack, not with the accessories. Price=20
reads as =A315ish, but scans thru the till as =A37.83.

All I need now is a reason to put some holes in the walls/ceiling.=20
Doesn't need to be a good reason, SWMBO wont question too much.

Max