Re: Next project

On 7 Jun 2003 at 10:09, Steve Morgan wrote:

> Finally, the bits for my HTPC are on there way:
>
> Accent HT-200 HTPC case with remote control & VFD
> Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard & mouse
> Griffin Powermate - that's one _sexy_ knob

> Sorry, just had to share that. Did I miss anything (seriously)?

I think you miss really good remote control. If you plan to control it from
your coach , or
elsewhere, a wireless trackball is better than a wireless mouse IMHO. A
Smartdisplay
could be convenient too, but I haven't tested it.

--
Bernard

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Télécharger MSN
Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m
la 1ère messagerie instantanée de France