Re: advice needed for weak signals and noise

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: advice needed for weak signals and noise
  • From: "jmj050856" <jmj050856@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:32:44 -0000

Hi Kenneth

Thanks for the welcome and the quick response.

I'm just looking at what I'm using and it's an XM10U (TW7223) which I
got from Lets Automate. I presume that's the same as the XM10E. Do
you know if it is? It's plugged directly into the wall socket so I
don't know what else I can try. I can live with one dodgy module
somewhere but it's worse than that. I wonder if my house is just
extremely 'noisy'..

Joe.