From: Musashi=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] DVD writer barg?

Wellllll, NEC drives have previously had a prettypoor rep previously. I w=
ould sooner spend an extra 45 quid and buy the Pioneer DVR-105. This is
the=
daddy of writers (execpt maybe for the new 106). I use an old 103 and it i=
s service has been flawless. That said I will never use bulpaq media
again.=
25written, 24 coasters - this is quite common in the forums. I will only u=
se ritek from now on.

Simon
----- Original Message -----=20