Cannot see MV1000

I am sure that the answer is probably (hopefully) quite simple but I have a
problem accesssing my MV1000 over my Lan.

I have a router & 8 port hub and linksys WAP with 5 PC's, 2  Rio's, and
a number of devices connected via wireless. Have recently connected the
MV1000 to the Lan and I can see it from the main PC that I use but cannot
from anywhere else (cannot ping).

All my Pc's and Rios get their IP from the router via DHCP (192.168.0.xx)
and I have set the MV1000 with an IP of 192.168.0.51 (to stay well clear of
DHCP).

I can ping from any computer to another on the lan, BUT I cannot ping the
MV1000 from anywhere but my main PC!!!

Have tried Google without success.

Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong - I'm not proud :)

TIA

John