RE: Two way radios (Walkie Talkies)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Two way radios (Walkie Talkies)
  • From: "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:51:10 +0100

Sorry for not replying sooner Pedro, just seen your previous email

The quality of the radios is very good.. Not upto top notch mobile comms...
But very good nontheless... Except you probably already know about it
seein=
as you bought them today :-)

I got the charger base and batteries with mine (belt clips too), handsfree
is an optional extra.

You got a bargin too :-)  Last time I checked twoway they were more
expensive :-(

Mark... Careful... The eBay price will have 5.50 postage added on... (and
they arent new - excellent condition though)

Total price for me was 70.50 when the cheapest I could find anywhere else
was 89+postage..  Now when they are just over 70 for a brand new pair (inc
postage) I know which I'd go with :-)

Ah well.. Next time I need to buy (about three months knowing the scouts
wh=
use them) they will be cheaper again no doubt ;-)

paul