[ADVERT]Fuji Point 510 for spares or repair

  • To: UKHA <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ADVERT]Fuji Point 510 for spares or repair
  • From: Justin <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:32:06 +0100

After advertising my spare Fuji a while ago I found out (20 minutes before
someone came to collect it) it has a dodgy screen (embarrassing!)

Sometimes it works just fine, then will go kind of inverted and horrible.
Usually applying pressure to the screen sorts it out for a while.

I'm not inclined to pull it apart and try and fix it as I'll probably make
it
worse, so if anyone can make use of it for spares or whatever, make me an
offer
off list. Best offer by Monday gets it.

Note: I have replaced the original drive with a 850Mb one (was ghosted from
original drive)

Justin.