Two way radios (Walkie Talkies)

I'm waiting to by some of the new BT walkie talkies that are due out next
month.
The new models will also contain an FM radio with 10 presetable channels
which means that I'll be able to listen to the radio whilst mowing the lawn
and keeping  in contact with the house.
I'm not sure how good they are compared to the Motorola ones but we only
want to use them in the garden and around the village so no need for great
range.

There's an additional bonus in that like Keith, I get 25% discount on the
RRP of £60/pair

Tracey