RE: Fw: [HOMEVIS] HomeVision-Pro status and upgrade

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: [HOMEVIS] HomeVision-Pro status and upgrade
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:41:05 +0100

Bloomin expensive though :-(

Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 June 2003 08:53
To: Ukha_D@Yahoogroups. Com
Subject: [ukha_d] Fw: [HOMEVIS] HomeVision-Pro status and upgrade

----- Original Message -----
From: Craig Chadwick
To: HomeVision E-Mail List
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 2:53 AM
Subject: [HOMEVIS] HomeVision-Pro status and upgrade

For those interested in HomeVision-Pro:

Beta testing of HomeVision-Pro is going well, and we expect to start
shipping units in early July.  We just put the HomeVision-Pro manual on our
web site for anyone who's interested (http://www.csi3.com/hv_pro_doc.htm
<http://www.csi3.com/hv_pro_doc.htm>
).  You can also download the software,
although there's not much point in doing so now because it's essentially
the
same as the HomeVision software.

As you may know, we will have an option for HomeVision users to upgrade to
HomeVision-Pro (see http://www.csi3.com/hv_pro.htm
<http://www.csi3.com/hv_pro_doc.htm>
).  If you think you're going to
upgrade, we'd appreciate you letting us know as early as possible (e-mail
us
at csi@xxxxxxx <mailto:csi@xxxxxxx>
).  We're not asking you to commit to
anything - we're just trying to get an idea of how many users will want to
do it so we have enough units available.

Thanks,

Craig Chadwick
President
Custom Solutions, Inc. (a.k.a., HomeVision)
mailto:csi@xxxxxxx
http://www.csi3.com