RE: Momentary switches

>I have the Wandsworth make all around my house. IMO they're far more
>aesthetic that the plastic clipsal ones and come in a huge range of
>finishes (I have the solid metal brushed aluminium type). Pics on the
Yahoo
>group pics page or on my HA pics website:
>

>http://www.siliconpixel.com/Gallery/HomeAutomation

Paul,

Are the Wadsworth switches available in multi-way arrangements? also, are
there any facilities for inserting other options such as Neons, or latching
switches etc?

One of the best things I like with the Clipsal ones is the modularity of
them, - being able to mix & match momentary and latching switches,
neons,
CAT5 outlets, COAX outlets, etc. all in a coordinated matching faceplate,
*and* be abble to get up to 5 options in 1 single gang sized faceplate...

Such as here....

http://paulgordon.homeip.net/kitchen/103-0311_IMG.JPG
and here...
http://paulgordon.homeip.net/kitchen/103-0310_IMG.JPG

I'd happily entertain a nicer-looking option, if it allowed as much
flexibility as the Clipsals' do...

(and TBH, I really don't the Clipsals are that bad! - and SWMBO is happy
with 'em too)

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess