PCB's for the very cool Video Amp

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: PCB's for the very cool Video Amp
  • From: "Mark Marooth" <MMarooth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:26:51 +0100

Folks,

Over the next few days I'll be creating a PCB layout for Paul's really
excellent
project.

The OP Amp is such that the boards can be created modularly as 2 In/6 Out
and so
should be pretty small.

If anyone is interested in getting some of these I'll be running them
through
PCB Pool, in any case I'll upload the
Proteus file and a PDF of the PCB into the files area when I have
completed.

My present inconsiderate employer also wants me to do some work for them so
it
will take me a wee while to
get them done.

Anyone who is REALLY interested, I may well do a full kit of parts but that
will
depend on interest.

So, mail me off list please.

Cheers,