Re: UKHA2003 Video - DVD version - downloadable ?

Don McAllister wrote:

> Just for info, following a marathon ftp upload, the split DVD Video
ISO
> files are now sitting on Calums FTP server. I'e emailed him to let him
> know it's completed so expect to get instructions shortly on accessing
> the public area to download to your hearts content.

Aaah, excellent.... I got my copy this morning (Thanks Paul! :-) and was
just going to ask about hosting the ISO on my work's ADSL, but the last
thing I want is to "slashdot" my work as it were... ;->

I'm sure that Calum's hosting account has *way* better transfer rates
than this ADSL line!

Did anything happen on the torrent front or has that been abandoned?

Unfortunately, the fecking DVD order I'm waiting on didn't show
yesterday either.... SWMBO will be shouting at Bigpockets today to try
and find where the hell it is, so at the moment, I have 0 DVDs to copy
it on to ! :(

--
Doogie