RE: Re: Mv1000 camera issue

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Mv1000 camera issue
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:25:27 +0100

John,

What camera are you using?

The Response cameras seem to use any available ground pin within the SCART
which is fine if you plug it into a proper SCART socket as all Ground pins
should be connected to ground. If you use a SCART adapter, they often only
have some (or one) of the ground pins actually connected. If it is
different
to the one the camera is trying to use then it wont work. Connect all
ground
pins together as per http://www.diyha.co.uk/electronics/scart.html

If you arent using a Response camera then the above may not be valid :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv