From: xslash@xxxxxxx
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] reversing a 12v line - number of relays?

Hi

I have an 12v actuator that to reverse its action needs the voltage
reversed.
I'm going to be using comfort to drive relays to do this and as far as i
can
see, i'll need 3 relays (1 to turn off/on the power, the other 2 to reverse
the
12+ and gnd). Does this sound correct or is their an easier way to do this?

thanks in advance

Ade

Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
http://www.boltblue.com