RE: Re: Mv1000 camera issue

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Mv1000 camera issue
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:05:47 +0100

Hi All,
=A0
Correct me if I am wrong (and I bet you will) but won't the 75 ohm
termination plug do the same thing. The input to the MV1000 is designed to
be high impedance so that you can daisy chain onto another device. I assume
this is the case, because of the termination plugs. You need to use these
with the T pieces.
=A0
Dave...
=A0