Re: FirM

> Hopefully one of the UKHA guys is sending me a sample so i can get my
rx
board modded before i order  my next batch...A standard box is the small
one
??? yes??

>From memory (since I'm in USA at the moment) it's about 3 inches
square.
Depth varies, with the deepest box being about 75mm IIRC. For the Xantech
stuff, I believe you need to cut the back off the box to make it deeper
than
that though. What sort of depth would be required for anything you
produced?

> So long as HomeBrain can generate the ir modulated signal and has some
i/o
then it should not be a problem...Not sure if you are aware is that
Homevision generates the Modulated ir signal.......
> Also HomeBrain would need to capture and decode the ir signal passed
by
FirM .....Can be passed either modulated via ir led or unmodulated......

Don't know about this. Can David Buckley comment?

> Although im not sure if you have  been shown the logic programming for
C_Bus...at the moment its a little limited IMHO......
No I haven't. I'm going on the course June 11/12, so I'll find out all the
gory details then.

> There is a pc interface but it currently only being only used in a
"Mr
House" enviroment ...but Glenn Sullivan is working on software that he
hopes
will allow people to use most HA softwre with FirM using a Plugin.........
Cool

Paul