Re: Instructions for BitTorrent sharing for UKHA Video

Gareth Cook wrote:

> Download BitTorrent client - such as this one at
> http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/
- and leave it open. Now, all the
> clients can do the same and download.

Thanks Gareth.

I've only used BitTorrent to download stuff before...... when I have the
iso in my hands, can I make mine a share of that without downloading it?

ie:-

All 3 of us that have the DVD make a torrent that BitTorrent sees as the
same file so that we have 3 sources initially without starting from one
source and only having additionals when people download it?

That was a bit confusing!

--
Doogie