RE: Network problem ... doing my head in

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Network problem ... doing my head in
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:04:49 +0100

I had a problem on two new-installed XP machines a while ago. When
browsing=
>from
n the window and show contents. There was quite a lot of discussion on
this=
that I found on Google. I went through the whole network and removed unnec=
essary protocols (IPX etc) and tried lots of different fixes. Not sure
whic=
h one eventually did the trick?

=20

Is it something like this?