Re: Newbie - controlling lights and creating scenes (Ocelot?)

I tried reading it and got lost who was saying what ;-)) Still interesting

Frank
----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Hawkins
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 12:03 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Newbie - controlling lights and creating scenes
(Ocelot?)

Sorry - the 'quoting' has not come through well on the previous post as I
relied in html (duh !) - hope it is readable

-         and btw I am not approaching this as an argument in any way -
just
I hope a useful take on an end users (my) perspective of X10's position in
an emerging market and how it fits in with my needs. I hope it doesn't come
over any other way.

Kevin