Re: Help with the TM13U

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Help with the TM13U
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 18:29:56 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Jonathan Bush wrote:

> I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. I bought a TM13U
and a
> K22e key phobe, and  the problem i am having is the key phobe only
work over
> 2-3 meters. I contacted the company and they have ship me some
replacement
> bit, but i'm still having the same problem.

Make sure you don't have RF interference at around the same radio
frequency of 433MHz. We've had a customer haviing similar problems. After
a few swap-out of products, it transpires that the short-range was caused
by the customer's wireless headphone system which transmits on the same
frequency band.

If there are nothing obvious, I would suggest returning both the KR22E and
TM13U to the retailer concerned for testing or ask the retailer to send a
replacement pair out after testing. We would gladly do either, and include
return packaging, if purchased from us.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.
http://www.laser.com

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx