Re: UKHA2003 Video - DVD version

Des Gibbons wrote:

>Well, I think Geekster is the current upload speed champion, could we
get
>one of the dvd's to him?

While this is true, and normally I'd pop a copy round to him from here,
its apparently not term time until September, so he's back home with a
56k connection........!

I've got 2MB ADSL at work, but don't think the up on it is much faster
than my 512k in the house....

I can certainly setup an upload from work or home if noone has a faster
connection :)

--
Doogie