Re: UKHA2003 Video - DVD version

Paul wrote:
> OK, so DVD version is just compiling at the moment. Several people
have offered to ‘host’ and burn copies as appropriate for
other group members. So far the volunteers are:

> Doogie Brodie
> Don (donmc)
> Ben McCormack
>
> Have I missed anyone – it’s difficult trying to
concentrate on the video work and monitor emails/IRC/MSN !

> I propose sending each a DVD Data disc with the DVD Video ISO and also
the raw MPEG-2 video on it. That way it’s more flexible I think. The
DVD Video version does have the added benefit of a motion menu and being
able to be played on a DVD player (obviously!). Show your friends/SWMBO
that the group aren’t really a bunch of sad gits! (well, on the
whole anyway).

> I don’t want to have to organise much more than this (got some
paying customers believe it or not) – so it may be best to contact
the above directly for a copy. Once they have their quota (up to them to
set of course) they’ll re-direct to one of the others.

> If OK with the names above, can I have your mailing address please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul.

I've got a couple of hundred Gb bandwidth not doing anything just now,
I'd be happy to add to the hosting collective if needed?

--
Calum Morrell
www.drochaid.org