Re: [OT] I dont believe it !!!!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] I dont believe it !!!!
  • From: "neil_goldsmith" <ngoldsmi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 05:38:12 -0000

Keith, small consolation =96 well, actually none =96 I had a similar=20
experience recently =85.. went into "Post Office" (I knew it
was=20
one `cos it said so in big letters on the outside), it also doubles=20
as a sweet shop. The sweet shop counter is just inside the door =85..=20
so I said to the lady "can I have a book of first class stamps"
and=20
she said "I can only sell single stamps, you'll have to go to the=20
post office counter for a book" =85.. so I walk to the back of the
shop=20
(I guess they put them at the back so the queues don't spill out onto=20
the road too quickly) =85. AND SO DID SHE!!!

The same lady then appears behind the post office counter so I can=20
ask again for "a book of stamps" =85..

=85=85 they're all mad!!!