RE: Mostly [OT]: Graphics card question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mostly [OT]: Graphics card question
  • From: "Alex Pocock" <alex_p@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:55:01 +0100

i have an AIW 8500DV and it is possible to run different resolutions and
refreshj rates on the tv and monitor at the same time - though i dont
remember how i did it and i only use one display at a time now. have a look
at the forums over at www.rage3d.com and i imagine you will find the
answers
to all things radeon

Alex