Re: Sharing a Blue yonder connection

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Sharing a Blue yonder connection
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:41:57 -0000

Ta Don,

Is there anything special I need to tell Telewest in order for this
all to work when I plug it in?? I will use the WIRED network version
as there is already enough wiring in the house

Also where does the Router connect to?? Is it the back of the STB or
is it a connection outside the house??

Cheers

Paul