Screen Sharing Software

All ways one to share my good fortune, I thought I'd spread the word about
a new utility I've just tried. It's called synergy and is basically a free
utility to enable screen sharing (and clipboard sharing) across multiple
PCs.

"Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between
multiple computers with different operating systems without special
hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk
since each system uses its own display."

It even lets you share Windows and Unix desktops using a single mouse and
keyboard and it's free!

I've just installed the server component on a Windows XP laptop which
already has a dual monitor attached. I then installed the client component
on my Windows 2000 PC sitting next to it and hey presto, I can now move my
mouse pointer across all three screens and have full control of both
machines from my laptop keyboard How cool is that! Well I was impressed
anyway :-)

Check it out at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergy2/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergy2/>