RE: CT100 not available RG6U OK?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CT100 not available RG6U OK?
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 01:30:58 +0100

ohoh sorry I asked now ;)

As some of you know I have relocated from London to a sleepy county in
Ireland....I have done most of my runs in ct100 which I brought from London
with me but ran out today and the ceilings etc are being slabbed on
wednesday (and monday is a bank holiday here) so I need it quick.

The local electrical outlets here dont stock ct100 but the advice from Des
to find a satellite installer is good (although they will probably rip me
off). By the way Des the window sensor thing is looking real good and I
wil=
have some pictures for you by end of next week showing the
installation...thanks for sending that one to me.

Didn't mean to kick up such a storm and thanks to all who replied ;)

Cheers
Mick