RE: [OT] Weird Windows Browser Prob :(

Not that I'm aware of.  It unregisters and registers the Microsoft URL
Monitor, part of the OLE extension.  But it can't hurt to try... as long as
you re-register it (the regsvr32 line with no /u on it) after you
unregister
it, you should be OK.

Sounds almost like you have some adware/spyware that is logging the links
you click on...

As I just suggested to Mark, IE5 and later have some pretty robust
"Repair"
tools in the add/remove programs control panel.  I have found that most
problems can be fixed with these repair options.

Not that there isn't a quicker way, but the "repair" seems to be
"catch-all".

Hope this helps,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

BTW, anyone know of some place with some Xecuter chips in stock?  I prefer
the new 2.1 chips with the cool LED's, but would settle for the 2.0 ones if
need be.  Oh, and it has to be someplace that ships to the states...