RE: PCB's have arrived

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PCB's have arrived
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:08:42 +0100

The PCB's are for the X10 replacement I'm working on. I was hoping to
get them all tested before my Holidays but time will not allow. I'm sure
you know what it's like when you have a project nearing completion it
can get quite compelling and all spare time is spent on it as SWMBO
usually points out.

The pond light controller was a two hour Sunday morning throw together
with bits out the odd bods box, and surprisingly enough worked first
time.

Ian D