Re: Help - Home build video distribution

Hi Paul,

I would go for the Dremel/Black and Decker tool instead. In fact B&Q
are
selling the B&D tool for £39.98 and I use this to cutout all my
panels in
metal and plastic. Makes a really neat job and you have very little filing
at the end.

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID=87409&paintCatId=&CATID=62383&maxBullets=999

The Zotozip is great but you need a steady hand and a good straight edge to
get a clean file free cut. I disc cutter, like the B&D, is a much
better
tool.

By the way, check around because I picked up the B&D tool for only
£29.99 in
another DIY store (Decora in Elgin... way too North for most folks though).

Dave...