RE: Chocolate XBox

> Who is really getting shafted here anyway? What about the kids that
have
> been spending their pocket/dinner money on Mars products hoping to get
an
> Xbox they would otherwise not been able to afford. It's them I feel
sorry
> for.

Well, I beleive that it's US (myself included) that have shafted those
kids tbh. We have the buying power to just go out and buy 70 bars of
chocolate, and they don't.

You could always spend your tokens on X-Box T-shirts and have "I ate
too
much chocolate and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" printed on it :-)

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>

On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
enable you to fly."